Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bad, Bad Little Brother


Having a 21 year old little brother means that sometimes you end up looking at pictures like this one.

Adam lives in Ft. Lauderdale, with the rest of the family; far, far away from me here in L.A. And he was driving home the other night from his gig at a nightclub, trying to merge onto a highway; but in looking left at traffic he over-compensated to the right, just where a car was parked on the shoulder, its blinkers off.

Let me just say how very fond I am of the overall construction of the Audi he was driving. And to say that even if there are dangers to be had with air bags, right now they are my new best friends. Adam walked away from this with scrapes and bruises. Short pause while I take a deep breath of relief.

Okay, good. Everyone's fine, the drama is over. Whew.

The Final Cut Pro Studio package arrives tomorrow, and a whole new education begins.

No comments: