Saturday, August 13, 2005

Blogs Within Blogs

It's worth mentioning that the Alien has now spawned its own blog here. Must be seen to be fully appreciated, so go on and take a look; I'll wait here till you come back.

There now, wasn't that fun?

I'm typing on my new Final Cut keyboard, which is a pretty cool device: colored keycaps preprinted with all the keyboard shortcuts to use Final Cut effectively, plus a shuttle/jog wheel built in. It also has the normal letters and numbers where they ought to be, but since I'm a good touch-typist I don't really need those anymore, and I can keep the Final Cut keyboard as my permanent keyboard. Now if only the driver for said keyboard didn't keep crashing my computer, I would be very much happified.

My back hurts like crazy. It's been hurting for weeks, and I have no idea why because I'm one of those guys who won't go to the doctor till, you know, my spine starts breaking through the skin or something. There's someone else I know with back pain who was telling me today how much her chiropractor helped last night, and I thought to myself, "Hey, wow, my back isn't hurting too much right now. Great, it must be getting better at last."

And then by nightfall I was lying flat on my back in front of the TV because that was the only position I could stand. So it goes.

No comments: